SADNESS: Gospel Singer Eric Arubayi Dies - Know Naija - Breaking News, Entertainment, Sports, Music, Virals etc

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday 12 February 2017

SADNESS: Gospel Singer Eric Arubayi Dies

Nigeria's entetainment industry is in grieving over the passing of Eric Arubayi. Gospel artist Eric was all around cherished by all, past his business profession as a performer, he was a well known love pioneer at the House on the Rock Church and furthermore shared his music adore service the country over at whatever point he performed.



Tributes to Eric rained. See some below
Uche Nnaji
"Eric! Eric!! Eric !!! We have tried rejecting this news since yesterday, waiting & HOPING for you to just wake up from this deep SLEEP so you may continue with your LIFE’s journey , but waking up this MORNING to find out our close FRIENDS have waited all night for you to ARISE but you OBVIOUSLY prefer the OTHER side to this MADNESS we call Earth .
Eric it’s just been 10yrs friendship,dating back the day Yourself ,Timi , Omawunmi and other walked into our little Maryland OUCHlet after the white West African Idols Toyota bus dropped you guys off at mine for STYLING. since then we have all chased our hustle , The distractions were much to do other Genres of MUSIC but you said you just wanted to WORSHIP God with your music.
We progressed from Bachelorhood and became husband and then FATHERS. Eric you need to see the way Jayden looks at my daughter Ophelia whenever Nonso your beautiful and pleasant wife brings him over to our house.
Eric it was only you who kept reminding and HARASSING me that I can’t let my musical gift just slide and which we always laughed over it, Eric I still remember late 2015 when you called me up on stage to do a song along with you…So we won’t share such moment again? 😳😳😳 ?
we never had the opportunity to have that PHOTOSHOOT for OUCH…would I easily forgive myself for been too busy to make that happen?
Journey well my brother and FRIEND.
But wait…Would MALARIA have snatched Eric from us at such a young Age in a Delta-state Hospital if PUBLIC officials didn’t STEAL the monies, but had JUDICIOUSLY used such funds provided to make available BASIC and GOOD MEDICARE in that state for that purpose?

#EnoughIsEnough #GiceUsGoodGovernance #medicare #hospitals #Water #light #roads #"

Kelvin Sapp
"Eric is among one of the guys who has kept asking me to relocate to lagos fully and most times I just tell him “Oga no worry I dey come cut the session with you soonest” Eric will tell me oh boy no joke with the malachi oh” We meet last in December,had a wonderful service at CGMI egiyere zonal HQT warri,cool guy that does not know how to form when he is with his hommies. We disturbed the service sha,himself @youngchiefyic nd I. It was so inspiring and fun that day with him and Eric has this unique pitch sha😣😣nd because we always meet at #lagoswedding where he would take a session of worship before opening prayers. I had to nickname him #theweddingworshipper. Rest in God’s bossom ."

Ayodotun Rotimi-Akinfenwa
"This is how I remember you, playful, mischievous but kind, ministry-minded 💔 Heart so heavy… all I can think of are his wife and little boy… Rest well Eric, in His bosom!"

Peggy Ovire
"I can’t believe it, I choose Not to accept, You were Such a pleasant fellow from Abraka Days , A strong believer of Christ & Am So heart broken this Morning 😩….. May you Rest In Peace Brotherly #Gone2soon#Eric#Rip🙏🏻🙏🏻"



Tim Godfrey
"Your smile was like a bright light!!!!
Rest #Eric
God knows best!!!"

Gaise Baba
"Last time we saw was at Pita’s As I Am concert. Such a beautiful soul, you didn’t need to be really close to see it.
Good night brother, see you on the other side of eternity.
Praying God comes through mightily as a rock for your wife and son.
#EricArubayi
Friends, May we make the most of our time on this earth.

Goodnight brother. We met few times, very few times, but always so kind. That smile. The warmth.
My memory of you IS an inspiration, Eric.

Heaven just increased in beauty!

#EricArubayi"



R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment