BIG BROTHER NAIJA: TTT Evicted And Confesses He Was Faking His Relationship With Bisola - Know Naija - Breaking News, Entertainment, Sports, Music, Virals etc

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday 19 March 2017

BIG BROTHER NAIJA: TTT Evicted And Confesses He Was Faking His Relationship With Bisola

Sadly the showman is out. Bisola could not just stop crying, but it has happened.

When asked about the statement he made "my family is dead", he said "My grandma, brother, sister, grand dad and everyone that is family to me is gone".

Abuka went ahead to ask why he never spoke about his wife and kids, TTT replied saying "I didn't talk about my wife and kids because its personal".

He then told Abuka that his relationship with Bisola was fake, although he has little feelings for her. When he shown his nominators he was only shocked as he heard Efe's reason for nominating him.

No comments:

Post a Comment