"I Pledge My Support For The Scrapping of NYSC"一Corp Member Narrates How She Was Brutalized - Know Naija - Breaking News, Entertainment, Sports, Music, Virals etc

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 29 March 2017

"I Pledge My Support For The Scrapping of NYSC"一Corp Member Narrates How She Was Brutalized


An NYSC corp member, Angel Eluna decided to share her horrific experience on how an NYSC official britalized her for not wearing her jacket. Read her post on facebook !



"This is just an example of how corpers are been treated in Ekiti state. Someone will leave his or her state only to be molested by NYSC officials who are supposed 2 make them  feel relaxed in an unknown state. An NYSC official in Ado Ekiti brutalized me because he said I didn't wear my jacket, of which most of the kits given top me wasn't my size. 

It is only in Ekiti state where Man-O-war hit corpers, it is only in Ekiti state where people who don't matter have the right to brutalize one who has gone through the four walls of the university. If this is the way corpers will be treated in their state of service, I hereby pledge my support for the scrapping of NYSC. Leave us in our parents houses, rather than taking us to places where we will be maltreated."

No comments:

Post a Comment