"I Can't Sleep Unless I Have Four Security Guards Just Outside My House" 一Kim Kardashian. See Why - Know Naija - Breaking News, Entertainment, Sports, Music, Virals etc

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 21 March 2017

"I Can't Sleep Unless I Have Four Security Guards Just Outside My House" 一Kim Kardashian. See Why


Kim Kardashian is having a hard time to recover, following her terrifying Paris robbery where her jewel was stolen.



In a sneak peek at next Sunday's brand new episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kim and her family struggle with security concerns in the aftermath of her attack.

"I can't sleep unless I have four security guards just outside my house," Kim says.

Kris Jenner goes on to say, "It's my job to take care of everybody. Do you think we have enough security?" Khloe Kardashians asks and Kris responds, "No."

Then Kendall Jenner tells a chilling story about coming home to find a man standing outside her house waiting for her. Yikes!

I feel the family is been hunted ?

No comments:

Post a Comment