“Love Yourself, I still have to remind myself how beautiful I am” – Tiwa Savage - Know Naija - Breaking News, Entertainment, Sports, Music, Virals etc

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday 12 August 2018

“Love Yourself, I still have to remind myself how beautiful I am” – Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage has revealed that it hasn’t been so easy accepting her skin colour and she still has to remind herself sometimes that she is beautiful; and God doesn’t make mistakes. The singer and mother of one took to her Instagram to post a picture of her herself and captioned it with #loveyourself. She wrote: […]

The post “Love Yourself, I still have to remind myself how beautiful I am” – Tiwa Savage appeared first on YabaLeftOnline.



Source Entertainment News – YabaLeftOnline https://ift.tt/2B1DjHr

No comments:

Post a Comment