“My ex used voodoo to marry me” – Popular actress reveals - Know Naija - Breaking News, Entertainment, Sports, Music, Virals etc

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday 3 March 2019

“My ex used voodoo to marry me” – Popular actress reveals

Actress, Fortune Marshal has disclosed that her ex-husband used voodoo to marry her – according to the Nigerian-based Ghanaian/Jamaican actress, she has finally learned her lesson on relationships, the hard way. Marshall also revealed that her ex-husband was emotionally and physically abusive towards her. She also stated that after they ended things, the said man […]

The post “My ex used voodoo to marry me” – Popular actress reveals appeared first on YabaLeftOnline.



Source Entertainment News – YabaLeftOnline https://ift.tt/2TptCL6

No comments:

Post a Comment