‘My wife and I are cool, we are not divorced, hopefully everything will work out good ‘ – IK Ogbonna says (Video) - Know Naija - Breaking News, Entertainment, Sports, Music, Virals etc

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 27 March 2019

‘My wife and I are cool, we are not divorced, hopefully everything will work out good ‘ – IK Ogbonna says (Video)

Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna, in a recent interview has addressed rumours that he and his wife, Sonia Ogbonna have ended their marriage and are now divorced. Recall that in October 2018, fans noticed that his wife, Sonia Ogbonna dropped his last name from all her social media accounts. The Colombian beauty who is a life […]

The post ‘My wife and I are cool, we are not divorced, hopefully everything will work out good ‘ – IK Ogbonna says (Video) appeared first on YabaLeftOnline.



Source Entertainment News – YabaLeftOnline https://ift.tt/2YBvDUe

No comments:

Post a Comment