‘I’m sorry I let my friends and supporters down’ – Anthony Joshua reacts after shocking defeat to Andy Ruiz Jr. - Know Naija - Breaking News, Entertainment, Sports, Music, Virals etc

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday 2 June 2019

‘I’m sorry I let my friends and supporters down’ – Anthony Joshua reacts after shocking defeat to Andy Ruiz Jr.

British born Nigerian boxer, Anthony Joshua was defeated in the 7th round of last night’s bout by Mexican fighter, Andy Ruiz Jr, in New York city, last night. The sold-out crowd in New York which was largely in favor of Anthony Joshua were left stunned and silent, after the, IBF, WBA and WBO title holder […]

The post ‘I’m sorry I let my friends and supporters down’ – Anthony Joshua reacts after shocking defeat to Andy Ruiz Jr. appeared first on YabaLeftOnline.



Source Entertainment News – YabaLeftOnline http://bit.ly/2wHlDMx

No comments:

Post a Comment