Okoro Blessing speaks again, apologizes, reveals what made her lie about the house - Know Naija - Breaking News, Entertainment, Sports, Music, Virals etc

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday 2 June 2019

Okoro Blessing speaks again, apologizes, reveals what made her lie about the house

Relationship Blogger, Blessing Okoro has officially apologized to Nigerians and her fans after she claimed someone else’s house as hers. Here’s her full apology; Hey lovers.. I know it has been crazy lately and I am sincerely sorry.. I take responsibility for everything.. I hate that I had to put my friends and everyone else […]

The post Okoro Blessing speaks again, apologizes, reveals what made her lie about the house appeared first on YabaLeftOnline.



Source Entertainment News – YabaLeftOnline http://bit.ly/2WgymEQ

No comments:

Post a Comment